Oct 2, 2016

Let' Do This!

"Tell me and I will forget. Show me and I may remember. INVOLVE me and I will understand."

Tonight was about seeing how it's all done.  How do the microphones work? Where to the singers see the lyrics? Who adjusts the sound or changes the slides on Sunday morning? We have discussed the huge amount of work and volunteers it take to make worship happen on Sunday.  This is "our" church, the middle schoolers' church; a place where they can step in and be involved.  Our goal throughout this year is to have them step up, shadow in a few areas, and finally be a vital role in the service.  We look forward to having them, parents please help encourage them to join in!

Testing microphones.

Hearing and seeing what the worship team does each week. 
Mr. Hughes gives them a taste of the drums. 
Testing the shaker eggs. 
Even Dave tries out the baby grand!

Who wants to go first?

Brave Volunteers!

Showing the slide and sound booth roles.

Who wants to help?



Wrap up game...don't smile :)


No comments:

Post a Comment